- Custom Handcrafted in the USA (including Domestic fabrics)
- Fade Resistant - UV Protectant Coating
- Moisture Wicking + Breathable
- Rich + Vibrant Colors (Ability to nearly match any Pantone color)
- Unlimited Use of Colors + Logos at No Additional Cost
- No Setup Fees
- Low Minimum Quantity First Time Orders of 12 Pieces
- No Minimum Quantity on Re-Orders
- Men, Women, + Youth Sizes Available from XS to 6XL
- Art Creation/Conversion: One Time Flat Fee of $75.00
- Digital Design Proof(s) + Pre-Production Sample Provided
- 3 Weeks Average Production Lead Time from Final Approval
- 25% Deposit May Be Required with Initial Orders
- F.O.B Wisconsin or Iowa
Why Vector Art Is So Important To The Dye Sublimation Process?
In order to provide the highest quality result, ESM requires that the artwork submitted be in a Vector file format. The reason for this file format is that the image within a vector file is made with lines and curves, not dots. In addition, a vector file is not "resolution dependent". That means the file image can be enlarged without pixelating ( or the image looking like lots of dots or blocks ). The end result is that using a vector image file will give ESM the ability to produce the highest quality reproduction with the least amount of image loss. You get brighter colors, cleaner, crisper lines and curves.
So what is a vector file type? Most typical image files look like xxxx.jpg or maybe xxxx.png. We need a file type that would look like : xxxx.eps, or xxxx.ai. And yes some PDF type files will work as long as they are the original PDF file created from an application like Adobe Illustrator and not something scanned.
Using the original logo image is always a great start.
If you have any questions about your artwork compatibility, ESM is here to help. We will answer any questions you might have and help validate that the artwork files submitted will yield the best results.
And remember, make sure that any image, your logo, photograph or reproduction, is copyright free or under available for use under your company. ESM, its agents, affiliates, or partners cannot be held responsible for any copyright infringement.